The BESC Journal of Commerce and Management is inviting papers on the Focus Area and the General Areas for the Volume 4, Number 2, December, 2018:
Focus Area: “Corporate Sustainability Reporting – An Intrinsic Element for Integrated Reporting”
- Corporate Accounting
- Auditing, Taxation
- Management Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Information Systems etc.
Submission Deadline: 30th September 2018
Articles need to be sent the Editor at email@example.com.
Guidelines for Submission of Research Manuscripts:
- All submitted manuscripts must be original. Paper submission must accompany a certificate/ declaration by the author(s) that the paper is his/ their original work and has neither been published nor submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Manuscript must be in MS Word processor in Times New Roman font 12 pt font size on A-4 size paper with 1”margin from all sides with 1.5 line spacing, and justified.
- References should appear at the end of the paper printed in single space with 10 pt font size. References should be listed as per the APA Citation Format latest Edition.
- The length of the paper should be limited to approximately 12 pages including references (as per the specified layout) excluding tables and figures.
- Tables, figures, etc. should be serially numbered and duly acknowledged. Sources of the data need to be given below each table or figure.
- All but very short mathematical expressions should be displayed on a separate line and centered. Equations must be numbered consecutively on the right margin, using Arabic numerals in parentheses.
- Papers should have an abstract of about 150-250 words along with Key-words.
- The cover page of the paper should contain-Title of the paper, Name of author(s), Professional affiliation of author(s), Address for correspondence with email and telephone numbers.
- The name of the author(s) should not appear on the manuscript to facilitate blind review.
- Editorial decision regarding publication will be communicated within a month from receipt of the manuscript.
Authors must submit only the original article work that has been conducted in an ethical and responsible manner and certify that copy right has not been violated in preparing articles which are submitted for consideration. Plagiarism is strictly forbidden and when discovered will result in an article’s rejection or retraction. Please read the full Publication Ethics Statement here>>.
Manuscripts should be addressed to
The BESC Journal of Commerce and Management,
The Bhawanipur Education Society College,
5 L.L.R (Elgin Road) Sarani, Kolkata- 700020 and
Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline of Submission: 30th September 2018
For any query, please feel free to contact:
Paramita Chakravarty (9831842055) Email: email@example.com